Mobile Application Development Using Android
There is no need to explain the rapid growth in mobile technology. The count of the mobile devices is competing with the entire human population on Earth. Such is the growth of Mobile technology.
Why learning Android is important?
There are several operating systems in which the mobiles are operating like ios, areWindows even Firefox has its own mobile operating system. But out of those Android is the most commonly used operating system by the entire world.
- The number of use is huge, more the users more the applications needs to be developed for day to day use and you will be in a great place if you know how to develop apps for Android devices.
- Android is easy to learn.
- Rapid application development using the Android Studio is possible as it is supported by IntelliJ platform.
- Unlike iOS, you can test it with your mobile but iPhones are very costly and a student can’t afford that.
- Everything is now going mobile, soon there will be a huge demand for the mobile application developers.
- Impressing the interviewer is easy if you are a mobile apps developer. The chances are so high for you to get the job even if you are one in thousand candidates.
- You can even build your own company if you know android app development and you can even earn some decent money as a passive income by publishing your app in the play store.
- The cost of publishing an app is very cheap in Google.
- Add weight to your resume by building apps.
The opportunities with Android are endless. Don’t waste your time, you know the pain of getting the job amongst the ocean of Engineering students. Act now and mark your presence with Android.
- Design Experts is one of the few companies providing android app development training institute in Trichy.
- Our teaching methodology is entirely different. You will be undergoing more of the hands-on practice rather than theory. In fact, we have zero theory session.
- You will be creating an application from the scratch on your own.
- You can learn Android even if you don’t have any prior coding experience.
- The applications developed by our students can be published for free in our Play store Account for free.
- Interesting stories behind the famous app and games will be shared which you cannot find in your textbooks or any other websites.
- Build confidence along with your coding skills.
- Guest lectures from professionals from various MNCs like Infosys, CTS, TCS, Wipro.
- We will not cheat you by providing certificates which are not at all useful but we help you build your own app and let the app speak for itself.
- Pay for Android and learn multiple related stuff for free.
The best day is today, the best time is now! Register now to avail exclusive offers!
- History of Android
- Introduction to Android OS
- What is Android?
- Android Versioning
- Android Development Tools
- Android Architecture
- Practical Installation of Android SDK, Eclipse and ADT Plug-in
- Structure of a Android Project
- OOPS Concepts – Inheritance, Polymorphism
- OOPS Concepts – Interfaces, Abstract class
- OOPS Concepts – Threads, Java Swings, Layout Managers
- OOPS Concepts – Overloading and Overriding
Android Concepts (Advanced)
- Activity – Activity Lifecycle ( Callback Methods)
- Activity – Fragments & Fragment Lifecycle
- Intent and Intent Filters
- Content Providers
- Broadcast Receivers
- Introduction to Layouts and Design
- Layout Manager and different Layouts
- SQLite – Database Usage
- Application Design Guidelines
- Android Best Practices (Coding)
- Publishing Your App